Our PTA (Parent Teacher Association)
The Landels School PTA plays an essential role in ensuring that each of our students has access to an excellent education. Through its focus on academic achievement, a strong sense of community, parent involvement, and parent education, the PTA is the cornerstone of an inclusive community where every member is appreciated and valued.
Through financial support for classroom materials, field trips, assemblies, and arts programming, the PTA enriches our school and enables our students to meet their academic potential. We encourage all members of the Landels community to join the PTA.
- You show your children that school matters, and that you are invested in their success. Three decades of research proves that students achieve higher grades, have better attendance and more consistently complete homework when parents are involved.
- You demonstrate to your child that success in school is the pathway to college, a career and a productive life!
- You partner with the principal, teachers and staff to make campus safe, welcoming, a hub of learning and a fun place to be.
- You share in campus events and experiences that make your child’s school days more memorable!
- You connect with other parents, and become part California State PTA and National PTA, the largest and most powerful children’s advocacy organization in the country.
- You help make sure parents and family members have a seat at the table when important decisions that affect your school are made.
Also at our ONLINE STORE, you will also find Landels gear for the whole family with all proceeds going to the PTA fund.
PTA Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteering at PTA events throughout the school year is a wonderful way to get plugged in to our terrific Landels community…where else can you meet other involved families, have fun and do good things to support our kids, teachers and staff at the same time!? If you are interested--or know of others who might be-- please contact Laryssa (PTA President) or Rose (Vice President). If you have ideas for other events and programs that you'd like to see happening at Landels, we would love to hear about them. It’s a team effort to keep Landels running smoothly—we need you! Everyone is welcome to get involved.
Have any questions about volunteering? Please email our VP of Volunteers, at email@example.com.